September 19, 2008

Mr. & Mrs. Cargill





I have been so excited to post these photographs! My fabulous friend Gracie and her wonderful husband are now married! Gracie was my roommate in college, the maid of honor in my wedding, and one of my dearest friends! I was so thankful when Gracie asked me to be in her wedding!! I was also so excited when she asked if Jon and I could bring our cameras along. The wedding was perfect in every way! The location was breathtaking! Gracie was beautiful and Adam was such an amazing groom! Jon was such a HUGE help for this wedding-- taking all the images during the ceremony and of the bridesmaid and groomsmen. We had so much fun! Gracie-- I love you, miss you, hope you are enjoying living in Cali, and I am so happy for you and Adam!
Such a beautiful bride!!
Ft. Wayne Rose Garden- Perfect!
Such a fabulous couple!
Love the shoes!!
I love mascara pictures...
Such precious friendships!

No comments:

Corner Cafe Photography

The Blog!

Hi! We are Jon and Kaila and we are photographers in central Indiana. We love what we do! We get the unique opportunity to capture life and love! We take pride in our photojournalism style of photographing and we love to capture many different aspects of life; such as weddings, maternity pictures, baby pictures, family pictures, senior pictures, and many more! Feel free to look through our blog to see our most recent work and visit our website- cornercafephotography.com
E-mail us when you are ready to book your session and if you have any questions, kaila@cornercafephotography.com. We look forward to capturing your life!