May 22, 2009

Korey- Senior 2009

We are home from St. Lucia! It was a fabulous trip and we look forward to blogging images from it soon! For now I wanted to share some images of Korey and finally (as promised) some pictures of the canvases I ordered. 
I had the opportunity to meet Korey and his family on Wednesday. It was a great, fast session! I know he really didn't care about senior pictures, but thanks for sticking it out with me Korey! I think you will be happy with the images! Korey races four-wheelers and in the future wants to become a mechanic for large vehicles. Hope you enjoy- Now on to the pictures!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Just a few canvases I ordered for my office! I LOVE them and I think they are a fabulous investment. They are beautiful, they last more than 100 years, you don't need to frame them, they come ready to hang, and did I mention they are beautiful!!!

The first is a 20x16... The colors are fabulous!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
This one is a 14x14- I love square images!
Photobucket
A close up to show the texture...
Photobucket
A standard wrap is not as thick on the sides. Personally I prefer the others (gallery wraps). This one is made to be framed, however, it comes ready to hang.
Photobucket
If you are interested in ordering a gallery canvas wrap e-mail me with questions. Feel free to come to our office to see the canvases in person!
Photobucket

No comments:

Corner Cafe Photography

The Blog!

Hi! We are Jon and Kaila and we are photographers in central Indiana. We love what we do! We get the unique opportunity to capture life and love! We take pride in our photojournalism style of photographing and we love to capture many different aspects of life; such as weddings, maternity pictures, baby pictures, family pictures, senior pictures, and many more! Feel free to look through our blog to see our most recent work and visit our website- cornercafephotography.com
E-mail us when you are ready to book your session and if you have any questions, kaila@cornercafephotography.com. We look forward to capturing your life!