May 8, 2009

Samantha- Senior


First, Samantha is the sweetest girl. Second, she is gorgeous! Third, she knows how to work it out for a camera. I loved this session!! I love working with seniors and seeing each ones unique personality come through. Sam, thanks so much for this session! It was great to spend the afternoon with you and your family! I also loved for farm!
I just received the canvases I ordered. I will take some pictures of them and get them posted on this post tonight! I love them, I think you will agree!
  Enjoy these images!
...like I said, she can work it out! Love this!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love the grass in this image... and blue eyes!
Photobucket

Photobucket
I love finding things like the inside of an old barn to make a backdrop!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
She is a shoe girl (like me). These are Steve Madden's if anyone needs to know :)

Photobucket


**We will be on vacation until next Saturday. If you e-mail us it may take us awhile to respond. However, I believe we will have limited internet access. We are off to St. Lucia. We look forward to posting images when we come back!



No comments:

Corner Cafe Photography

The Blog!

Hi! We are Jon and Kaila and we are photographers in central Indiana. We love what we do! We get the unique opportunity to capture life and love! We take pride in our photojournalism style of photographing and we love to capture many different aspects of life; such as weddings, maternity pictures, baby pictures, family pictures, senior pictures, and many more! Feel free to look through our blog to see our most recent work and visit our website- cornercafephotography.com
E-mail us when you are ready to book your session and if you have any questions, kaila@cornercafephotography.com. We look forward to capturing your life!